ACCESS200 installation guide for contactless configuration
Use this guide if you configure readers via ConfigCard or Wireless Upload (NFC).
Download quick guide as PDF
For USB configuration or preconfigured readers, see this installation guide.
ACCESS200 reader including base part
Dimensions in mm. Tolerance +/- 1 mm. Drawing not to scale.
For more technical data, please see our hardware specification.
Which base parts are available?
You can choose between 2 base versions that differ in depth:
Base version Depth Purpose Total reader depth including front Standard 12 mm Mount on a single gang box 14 mm Wall mount 19 mm Mount directly on the wall 21 mm
Installation steps are the same for both base versions.
Drill template (download PDF)
3mm diameter countersunk head screws (to fix the base part)
- Project card (to test reader and configuration)
To deploy the configuration:
Fix base part
- Fix the base part with the 3 mm diameter countersunk head screws.
- Heads must not stand out more than 1 mm from the base surface.
For outdoor keypad readers, make sure you avoid rain interference.
Connect the reader to the host system according to the connector and pin specification.
- For unpotted readers, you can unplug the clamp J8.
- For potted readers, cut the connector off the pigtail cable, shorten the cable, and strip the wires.
- For unpotted readers, plug the wired clamp back on the reader.
- Fit the reader on the base.
- If you need to reopen it, follow these instructions to avoid damage.
Optional: Set bus address
- To enable a bus protocol (by default OSDP), set a bus address on each reader.
Optional: Deploy Prox license
Optional: Test reader
- Readers will now read any card's UID (serial number) and transmit it to the host system.
- To test the reader, configure the host system temporarily to accept your project card's UID.
- Test the configured reader with a project card. The host system must be configured for live operations.