Resend invitation to Mobile ID users
You can resent an invitation to a Mobile ID user in the following cases:
- The previously sent invitation e-mail got lost.
- A user has accidentally deleted their activated app.
- A user with an active app wants to change phones.
To resend an invitation:
- Log in to the admin web application Mobile ID Manager.
In the Users section, click > Resend invitation at the right of the user.
If it's a user who has an active app, confirm the dialog.
What happens next?
- The user will receive a new invitation e-mail and can activate the app.
- If the user has an active app and wants to change phones, they can now activate the app on their new phone. Permissions on their current phone will then automatically be revoked as only 1 phone is permitted per user.