Deploy Prox licenses with BALTECH LicenseCard
With a BALTECH LicenseCard, you can equip 125 kHz readers with Prox licenses, so the readers are able to read HID Prox, Indala, or Keri project cards.
You can order a LicenseCard by specifying the number of licenses and the license type.
Deploying a Prox license on ACCESS200 readers disables the Wiegand interface.
There are 2 license types:
- Standard license: This license can be used on any reader hardware.
- SE license: This is a discounted license for readers with an HID iClass SE Processor (also known as "iClass SAM").
Notes on SE licenses
- A reader without an existing license will accept an SE license, even if the reader doesn't have an HID iClass SE Processor. However, the license will only work when an HID iClass SE Processor is inserted.
- A reader with an existing SE license will book an additional license from a standard LicenseCard.
- A reader with an existing standard license will not book an additional license from an SE LicenseCard.
Deploy a license
Present the LicenseCard to the reader you want to equip with a license. While the card is processed, the reader's LED turns yellow, followed by a short pause and the signal indicating the result.
Removing the card while the yellow LED is on will cancel the process, and no license will be assigned.
If everything has worked, you'll see one of the following signal patterns:
License has been assigned
A license from the card has been assigned to the reader.
Existing license found
The reader already has a license, so no additional license from the card has been assigned.
If the reader emits any other feedback or no feedback at all, please refer to our troubleshooting guide.