Control the reader via system commands
To interact with the reader itself, BRP offers various commands (mostly within the Systemcall_made command group). You can use these commands to retrieve reader information, set up its behavior, and control it during runtime.
Most important commands
- UI command groupcall_made: Control LED and beeper.
- Sys.GetBufferSizecall_made: Check the maximum frame sizes that the reader can send and receive.
- Sys.HFResetcall_made: Switch the reader off for a certain period of time.
- Sys.Resetcall_made: Reboot the reader.
- Sys.GetInfocall_made: Check reader firmware and serial number.
- Sys.GetBootStatuscall_made: Check the state of each hardware component upon booting.
- Sys.GetCfgIDcall_made: Retrieve the ID of the reader configuration.
Sys.GetCfgDeviceSettingsIdcall_made: Retrieve the ID of the reader configuration that contains the device settings.
This command is needed if you have device settings and project settings in different configuration files.
Sys.GetFeaturescall_made: Check what features are supported by the reader hardware and firmware.
- Sys.FactoryResetcall_made: Restore the factory device settings.