Get a Prox license for
HID Prox, Indala, or Keri cards
To read HID Prox, Indala, or Keri project cards, you need readers with a Prox license.
Which readers are affected?
All 125 kHz readers (including multi-frequency readers) purchased as of 1 June 2020. Readers purchased before that date don't need a license. This also applies when updating the firmware.
Deploying a Prox license on ACCESS200 readers disables the Wiegand interface.
How does licensing work?
- The license covers HID Prox, Indala, and Keri project cards. It's not possible to purchase a license for just one of these card types.
- You need to purchase a license for each reader.
- The license is permanent and doesn't need to be renewed.
- You cannot disable a license on a reader or transfer it to a different one.
What license types are available?
There are 2 license types:
- Standard license: This license can be used on any reader hardware.
- SE license: This is a discounted license for readers with an HID iClass SE Processor (also known as "iClass SAM").
SE licenses only work as long an HID iClass SE Processor is inserted in the reader.
How to order a license?
You can either order readers with preinstalled licenses or order a BALTECH LicenseCard to deploy the licenses yourself.
For prices and other order information, please see our price list or get in touch with us.